Link with employers
The Macleay Valley has a range of job services agencies (JSAs), who are there to help link you with employment and employers. A brief description of each JSA is provided to help you choose an agency that best suits your needs.
Aboriginal Employment Strategy
- AES offers careers for Indigenous Australians, including recruitment, a cadetship program, a graduate program and a career preparatory program.APM
- Advanced Personnel Management (APM) is an Australian owned national provider of Workplace Rehabilitation, Employment and Psychological Services. APM collaborates with large and small private and public sector organisations, assisting people with injuries, disabilities or illnesses to return to work. CRS Australia
- CRS Australia is a leading provider of disability employment and assessment services to people with a disability, injury or health condition. Dept Human Services
- Deliver social and health-related payments and servicesETC
- ETC is a Job Services Australia provider, a nationally accredited Registered Training Organisation and Business Enterprise Centre. Our core business falls into three main categories; ETC Employment Solutions, ETC Training Solutions and ETC Business Solutions.Key Employment
- Key Employment aims to provide excellent quality assessment, training and recruitment services to help people with a disability get more skills, better jobs and more respect in the community. Novaskill
- NovaSkill is a not-for-profit company that focuses on skill development across a range of vocational education and training areas.Pathways to the Pilbara
- This program is designed to train Aboriginal people for jobs in the mining industry across Australia.Verto
- Verto provides employment services and is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), delivering training in skills sets through to nationally recognised qualifications from 17 industry training packages. Verto specialises in Aboriginal Services (culturally sensitive job search, training and mentoring support), Disability Services (job search and employment support programs), and Harvest Labour Services (recruitment support to link local growers and seasonal harvest workers).